A pawn loan is a quick and convenient way to borrow cash without a credit check. Money is lent against collateral. Most commonly this would be jewelry or electronics but can be just about anything that has value.
The pawn broker holds your merchandise for collateral, which is returned when you repay the loan plus interest. The interest rates can vary greatly between pawn brokers, so be sure to compare rates before settling on a pawn shop to do business with.
There is no obligation to redeem the loan and there is no negative impact on your credit.
The amount of the loan is determined by the value of the collateral.
There are many factors we look at to price an item, such as the age, condition and our ability to resell the item.
Jewelry is based largely on the gold market and the value of gemstones and diamonds.
The length of the loan is 90 days, which can be extended by paying the monthly interest charge. Remember, this is a non-recourse loan. You do not have to pay the loan back. There is no negative impact to your credit. The pawnbroker simply keeps your item.
Our interest rate
- You won’t find a pawn shop in St. Louis with a lower interest rate. Some pawn shops charge more than double our rate. Ask the important questions when deciding who to do business with. If you are paying 20% or more, you’re paying too much!
More cash for you!
- We want to give you the most money possible! It’s good for you and for us, we want repeat customers!
- We have flexible and lenient terms, we always try to work with our customers. We don’t want to see you loose your things if you are past the deadline. Mannisi Jewelers believes in treating people fairly, which is why we have so many customers whose parents and grandparents have traded with us.
Take our customers word for it
- We have been in business for 65 years and have earned our customers trust and loyalty. We encourage you to read reviews about us on Google, Yelp, Facebook, etc. If a business is doing wrong these days, you will see it online!
- We have over 80 combined years of experience to correctly appraise your item and get you the highest cash loan possible.